Sunday, March 29, 2009

Studio Tour: Robin Beth

Let me introduce you to my studio. Where all the letterpress fun gets done. It is a pretty decent sized space considering it is a home studio.


Here is my press. It is a 42 year old Vandercook SP-15. Lot of muscles have gotten quite toned up working at this press.

Here is a close up of the open closet storage. Stacks of card stocks and messy inks.

Ribbons galore. It is so much fun to play with all of these samples when creating a custom design.

My inspiration board. Actually, it is a French bulletin board that I made myself and it mostly has all the personal cards and other things that I have made for family and friends.

My main work table. The largest Ikea table top I could find with adjustable legs.

A miscellaneous area with a table, lamp and several displays that were used in my booth at last year's National Stationery Show. I wish my whole studio could be decorated as nicely as my booths have been, but I find it very difficult to keep it uncluttered for very long. It seems like I am constantly bringing more boxes of supplies and paper in this room and can never believe how I make it all fit. It was a challenge taking photographs that did show too much of the clutter. I hope you enjoyed this little tour.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing other people's studios! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We reserve the right to not publish comments that are clearly spam, advertising or otherwise inappropriate for this public blog.