Friday, January 16, 2009

Meet Your Guides: Shakespeare's Bride


Hi! My name is Diane Fawcett and I'm the owner of Shakespeare's Bride, an eco-friendly line of bridal greeting cards designed to help you thank the people who made your wedding day so special. Our cards help you celebrate everyone involved with your wedding with heartfelt sentiments and sometimes laughter.

Here on the Stationery Guides I'll be discussing wedding related stationery and etiquette. I'll also be coordinating answering reader questions. Not only have I been an event planner and stationer, but a: bride, bridesmaid, maid of honor, matron of honor, reader, guest book attendant, flower girl (albeit many, many years ago!), shower hostess and a wedding guest more times than I can count, so I get it. And with the company I'm in on this blog, if someone here can't answer your stationery related question no one can, so send us your questions at stationeryguides@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to not publish comments that are clearly spam, advertising or otherwise inappropriate for this public blog.