Monday, November 24, 2008

Meet Your Guides: evy jacob


Hi! I’m Evy of the paper goods company, evy jacob. My designs are classically trendy and always fun. I design eco-friendly personalized note cards, custom invitations, gift stickers, photo cards & more. Always custom made just for you. The fun and personalized paper goods are made in the USA and printed on 100% recycled paper and packaged in re-usable plastic envelopes with string & button closures. You can find my products at stores around the country and even internationally! Or online at evyjacob.com.

I’ll be talking about the trends in all things paper, including weddings. I’ll also be posting on all things eco-friendly, bar and bat mitvah, and showers. I’m so looking forward to sharing all this information here with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to not publish comments that are clearly spam, advertising or otherwise inappropriate for this public blog.