Monday, November 24, 2008

Meet Your Guides: Bride Design

My name is Erin and I'm the designer behind Bride Design. In 2004, after years as a corporate graphic designer, I struck out on my own and started creating couture wedding stationery wardrobes and event invitations. Over time, I've expanded into baby announcements, wedding ceremony and reception accessories, shower invites and more. In 2009, Bride Design is planning to launch a new line that goes beyond weddings, with a focus on social stationery, greeting cards and party invites.

I'm also the pen and paper half of Sweet Talk Boutique, where my invitation and greeting card designs are printed on cookies! Here at the Stationery Guides, I'll be talking about wedding and bridal shower invites, baby stationery, and printing methods (especially those of the non-cookie variety). I look forward to meeting you and hope you'll find this site a valuable resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to not publish comments that are clearly spam, advertising or otherwise inappropriate for this public blog.