Thursday, February 5, 2009

Keen Calendars

Here is a selection of cool calendars for 2009 (and one birthday calendar that you can use for several years). I know it's already February but there's no time like the present to start getting organized. Besides where did January go so fast?

Photo Credit: Satsuma Press
Here is a beautiful letterpress calendar by Satsuma Press. The calendar is titled "Pattern + Texture" and was inspired by the artist's love of Japanese textiles. Purchase this lovely here.

Photo Credit: Benjamin Paul
Oh, I think I've inadvertently started a theme. This calendar caught my eye because I love letterpress and I love Koi. Each month features a different hand drawn illustration of koi. Purchase this calendar here.

Photo Credit: Rock Scissor Paper
I love this woodgrain birthday calendar from Rock Scissor Paper. What a fantastic idea to keep all those special days organized and in one place. Click here to purchase this one.

-dana [shimmer studio]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to not publish comments that are clearly spam, advertising or otherwise inappropriate for this public blog.