Friday, November 21, 2008

Meet Your Guides: Robin Beth Designs

Greetings everyone! I am Robin from Robin Beth Designs. I have lines of letterpress wedding and mitzvah invitations that are sold through stores around the country. Everything I create is designed and handcrafted by me. I also do all my own letterpress printing on my hand cranked forty year old Vandercook press. I have some big expansion plans for the coming year, so stay tuned for lots of new designs and product lines from Robin Beth. I will be here on The Stationery Guides covering topics such as Bar/Bat Mitzvah stationery, letterpress, eco-friendly stationery and who knows what else. My own son's Bar Mitzvah is tomorrow, so stay tuned for a stationery review of that event. I am really looking forward to sharing all things stationery with you all!


1 comment:

We reserve the right to not publish comments that are clearly spam, advertising or otherwise inappropriate for this public blog.