Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Meet Your Guides: Fleur Creations, LLC


Hi, my name is Maria Fuller and I am the founder/Creative Director of Fleur Creations, LLC, a truly unique stationery studio specializing in custom pieces using materials imported from all over the globe. From silk covered boxes and handmade feather butterflies to luxurious Japanese Chyogami paper, we strive to design the most unique stationery to delight all of the senses.
Here on Stationery Guides, I will be discussing trends in the wedding industry with a focus on invitations and other unique wedding items that give that extra attention to detail, trends in baby and children’s stationery, and answering readers’ questions! I hope to share with you my love for paper and all things pretty here at The Stationery Guides!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to not publish comments that are clearly spam, advertising or otherwise inappropriate for this public blog.